Life Life

Before you start a flash, think about what you want to happen and what you want the viewer to see. It is very clear you just started drawing and went with it. While this isn't necessarily bad to do, in this case, it was.

Torettes Guy Animated short Torettes Guy Animated short

This is the games portal, son. Also what the fuck this is bad

InsaneAnimator responds:

well ok it's Must be old as Sh*t so yeah Thank you for being such a D**** and luckly I'm working on stuff should be an instrest so yeah and it's the school year so it's Hard as Fucking shit to get views
so Thanks for being a douch Bag so I'll delete and come back with something you may F en Like!!!
Thanks for that Fuck my Life tip...>:<

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

Sexual Lobster strikes again..

Goddamn you never fail to crack me the fuck up. Fernando is such a fucking great character.. I can't wait for the next installment.

First Flash - ww First Flash - ww

Very cool

Short, but very good looking. Especially for a first flash? The animation was cool, and I love passion pit, so you get 10 stars from me, good sir.

HighLaw responds:

:D___

I SAID HEY I SAID HEY

HEYYYYYYY

WHATS GOIN ON

hahah I rofl'd.

Walrosses Walrosses

Very silly

Short, but the sounds really make it for me.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Absolutely brilliant. A completely fresh concept with amazing artwork and perhaps even better music. I love the way the dialog is pretty much the lyrics to this story-song. Really amazing.

Indestructible Collab 2 Indestructible Collab 2

Nice

Pretty damn cool, but wayyyy on the short side. The fire effect was particularly good. You'd get a better score from me with a little more substance, but overall it was pretty impressive.

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

Hilarious.

...I suppose that says it all. I love your grotesque art style as well. Good job.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

yeah...

I see where you're going.. yes, the jokes have all been done before, and yes, they were never funny in the first place. However, a three and a half hour movie with poor animation using the same punchline over and over again (LOL YA SMASH MOVIEZ SUK BUT WE R FUNY CUZ WE MAKE FUN OF DEM) does not a good viewing experience create. The part where rina banged falcon was pretty good looking though, so.. there's that, I suppose. You haven't held my attention, and I can only imagine the second part is just as bad, if not worse. I give you no stars, a 0, and may whatever God you worship have some semblance of mercy upon your souls.